Due to significant growth,
Crafts Technology is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our advanced team.
Top Benefits of joining our team:
- Profit Sharing:
Every employee contributes to generated profits and every employee receives their share of the profits.
The average tenure at Crafts Technology is more than 23 years.
Which speaks to the long-term commitment of our employees and the value they receive as employee owners.
The main reason for this longevity is our emphasis on collaboration and teamwork, which aligns our goals for the betterment of the company as a whole and for the quality we deliver to each of our clients.
At Crafts Technology, you will find a place where you can do your best work for years to come, not just the next year, and be rewarded for your efforts.
- Employee Ownership (ESOP)
The first year you are part of the Crafts Technology Family, you will become an owner.
Each year, you will receive stock within the company, which can grow in value as the company grows.
- Continuous Improvement
- Work Ethic
Crafts Technology is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer that is a problem solver and one who looks forward to being involved in every stage of the engineering process, from design to production.
Traditional manufacturing receives in drawings and simply produces the components.
Crafts Technology is not a traditional manufacture.
Our team takes the concepts from our customers and analyzes them intending to produce the most advanced tooling that will enhance the utilization & performance of industrial equipment.
This engineering position will be involved in every step of this process.
The engineer will take concepts and drawings from the end customer and work with a cross-functional team to conceive the optimum components or sub-assembly.
This process includes considering factors of design, manufacturability, supply-chain, packaging, and proprietary (IP) items to develop the most advanced tooling in the world.
Once a design has is finalized the engineer’s responsibility to develop the processing steps that will be required to produce the component most effectively.
The engineer will then manage the transition of the product from each phase of manufacturing, Prototype – Pilot – Production – Continuous Improvement.
This sequence not only produces the most advanced tooling but also maximizes the profit generated by the organization, as the company conducts Profit Sharing and is Employee Owned, each member of the organization shares in these successes of the company.
- Produce professional engineering drawings utilizing SolidWorks.
- Participate in product design efforts.
- Continuous Learner – Manufacturing, Materials Science, Lean Manufacturing
- Interface with supply base on part design, material recommendations, failure analysis and quality.
- Identify, design and implement process improvement changes to enhance quality and improve productivity of manufacturing.
- Communicate with customers to establish technical requirements and provide technical explanations of product designs.
- Function as a liaison with the management, customer service, quality and manufacturing functions to coordinate customer requirements.
- Prepare technical material for use with inbound sales and marketing activities (i.e. whitepapers, presentations, illustrations, and demonstrations).
- Bachelor of science degree in Engineering field.
- Competence in SolidWorks & AutoCad.
- Good understanding of drafting and geometric dimensional tolerancing. (GD&T)
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use a variety of software applications (MS Office, ERPA
- A team mentality approach for all activities, the foundation of Crafts culture.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Articulate, well organized and self-motivated.
- Organization skills, including the ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Problem Solver
Education, Experience, Skills and Abilities Preferred:
- Manufacturing or process related background.
- Injection Molding and mold design experience would be plus.
- Ability to develop and meet project schedules
- Crafts does not and will not sponsor applicants for a work visa.
Please submit resume and cover letter, via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Rojar Patel, Crafts Technology, 847-758-3100 x248
Equal Opportunity Employer: disability/veteran