The Manufacturing Workforce of Tomorrow
Jeffrey C. Roberts MS, Vice President of Engineering for Crafts Technology along with Erin Guthrie, Director of the Illinois Department of Commerce & Economic Opportunity (DCEO) describe what the manufacturing workforce of tomorrow will look like and what young people have to look forward to when developing an interest in a manufacturing career. With $4.6 Million manufacturing jobs opening down the road, Crafts Technology is committed to developing the workforce of tomorrow through:
- Technical programs to help unskilled labor develop careers
- Engineering Internships with major colleges and universities
- Developing relationships with local manufacturing associations
- Working with local communities to find and promote talent
- Showcasing employee accomplishments along the way
At Crafts Technology, we have identified more clearly the skills necessary to execute our business plans and improve our strategies and we train and recruit for those skills. We are developing the workforce of tomorrow, come learn about our company and join our team.